• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I not getting the buttons of Hide/Show, Refresh, Back, Home, Options ?

Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gorgeous Hello All,

If anyone of you can please provide me a solution for the following, will help me in plentious and galore.

Am using Adobe RoboHelp, Version 10 and IE version being 10.

A hurdle :-

When I File -> View -> Primary Layout : I am getting only these options of Search, Hide, Contents, Index, Glossary, Print being displayed on the screen, eventhough I have ticked for Hide/Show, Refresh, Back, Home (Home -> Advanced Properties -> Home : and declared the respective url as well) , Options  courtesy View -> Pods -> Project Set-up -> Double Click on Windows -> Double Click on NewWindow.

Why am I not getting the buttons of Hide/Show, Refresh, Back, Home, Options when I File -> View -> Primary Layout ?

Cheese - Vipin Nambiar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vipin,

From the description above it seems that you are making changes in the Windows Properties for Microsoft HTML Help.Is your primary layout set as Microsoft HTML Help?

Thanks and regards,

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Piyush Buddy, where were you since my morning !!! 🙂 🙂 🙂   Your simple question here made me realize where did I make the slip of my brain and now all the desired buttons are appearing on my screen. 

I just made simple parameter changes called View -> Pods -> Single Source Layouts -> Right Click On Microsoft HTML Help -> Setted as Primary Layout (earlier my Primary Layout was setted up for Multiscreen HTML 5).

THANKS GALORE Piyush buddy - Your simple question to me made a mammoth and galores of help to get my train on track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp