• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

German Buttons Missing

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2007 Jan 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i create a german Webhelp the Buttons (Search - Glossary.....) are still in english. Are there german Buttons available? I cant find them....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2007 Jan 30, 2007
Hi Peter. This link states what languages are supported for various output formats and seems to back up that German in webhelp is not supported. Your suggestion of using a custom button seems the way to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi airplus-peter and welcome to our community. Have you tried changing the text that goes against the buttons in your skin? If you click on each button in the Main box of the Toolbar tab and click on the Edit Toolbar Item icon - the one that looks like a pen - you can change the description added to each button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum, thank you for that. I tried it , and now it looks as follows:
Button (with text: SEARCH) and beside the German description 'SUCHEN'
In Flashhelp those Buttons are available in German and English and many more languages if i change the Main Language for the project. I think this not work in WEBHELP. (Its the same in Robohelp x6) Maybe i have to change the buttons in photoshop. Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter. This link states what languages are supported for various output formats and seems to back up that German in webhelp is not supported. Your suggestion of using a custom button seems the way to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Peter,

Rather than create your own buttons from scratch and I speak from experience this is painful and time consuming, you may want to take a look at a fantastic resource on the web which provides some ready made webhelp buttons for you to use. Better still, the site is in german 🙂

You will need to dig around the site to find exactly what you need but hopefully you will find a skin that suits you.

Pixel Parrot: http://www.pixelparrot.de/

Chrisi International buttons are available from the link below.
http://www.pixelparrot.de/robo/robo_html/webhelp/webhelp_skins_galerie_III.htm

Other Skins:
http://www.pixelparrot.de/robo/robo_html/webhelp/webhelp_skins_galerie_I.htm

gutes Glück und haben Spaß
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp