• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I rebuild a Flex 3.0/SDK 3.2 application in Flash Builder 4.7?

Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to rebuild an old Adobe Flex/Air app.  The original developer is gone and we don't have the development environment he used available to us to do the rebuild.  As best I can see, this is an Adobe Flex SDK 3.2 application rebuilt in Flex Builder 3.0.   I've been able to get the project imported to Flash Builder 4.7 and set the SDK to use the 3.2 SDK and get a build, but all of my controls have the "Trial Version" water mark. 

How can I get rid of this watermark?  Do I need a license for SDK 3.2 in addition to my Flash Builder 4.7 license?

I've tried also to "upgrade" the proejct to 4.6 SDK in 3.0 Compatibility mode, but I am getting lots of errors at runtime for null object.

I found this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/441869

But I don't know if that means I need to have an Adobe Flex 3.2 license key?  or will my new Flash Builder 4.7 key work?

I'm new to Flex/Air and I'm just trying to get this old project rebuilt.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update - I have updated the license.properties file and added the compiler switch but still no luck.  Our Flash Builder 4.7 is fully licensed so I guess I need to know where to buy a Flex Builder 3 license key.  Is anyone from Adobe here?  Maybe someone can help me out please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines