• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Network connectivity was lost." What the heck???

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting disconnected from every Adobe Connect meeting I have hosted for the past 10 days.  My clients cannot hear me for up to 30 seconds.  This has never happened before in 5 years using Adobe Connect.  Is there a known problem?  Over the past few days my Internet provider has given me a new modem and brought new wiring into the building/my office and still the same problem exists.  It makes no difference if I am plugged directly into my i-Mac or Macbook laptop, or whether I am using wireless.  Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

I don't know how this would be a connect issue, but I'm not saying it isn't. You can always check the Hosted Connect environment here: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/adobeconnect/index.cfm?event=serverStatus

If you connect from another location, do you experience the same issue? If so, then it may be a Connect issue. If not, then it probably has something to do with your Internet provider or IT policies.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how this would be a connect issue, but I'm not saying it isn't. You can always check the Hosted Connect environment here: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/adobeconnect/index.cfm?event=serverStatus

If you connect from another location, do you experience the same issue? If so, then it may be a Connect issue. If not, then it probably has something to do with your Internet provider or IT policies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jorma, thanks for the reply.  Like you, I am convinced that it is my Internet provider.  I am just so frustrated.  As I mentioned, they have replaced everything they can ... the wire into the building and the modem.  It is puzzling because I have never had this issue in the previous 15 months of being with them.  None of my peers who provided training through Connect are having issues.  Thanks so much for your input!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there others on the same network not having these issues? I suppose it could be a network card issue on your computer. You may want to check and see if there is a driver update for it or try a different computer, if possible. Just trying to eliminate all the suspects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't make that very clear.  My peers around the country (not on the same network) who use Connect are not having these issues.  One of them presents regularly but he doesn't experience the connectivity issues.  I appreciate all of your good advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok,

Well it sounds like the issue is local to you. Good luck on the investigation to identify the culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines