• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download books from library to Ipad any more.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having no problem downloading library books on my Ipad until last night.  Got the response Adobe cannot connect to server. Tried my Sony Ereader and it downloaded fine.  Finally I uninstalled Overdrive, reinstalled it, authorized Adobe, only to be told I had too many accounts assigned.  Deleted one from my husband's tablet, tried again, would not let me.  Got a NEW Adobe account/password, and it still won't let me in.  Now it says that account is in use?????  I just created it, so how could it be "in use?"  HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

This was my first time to ask a question and I don't know how I marked it as correct but, I finally got someone with adobe who had to go into my account to fix it. Thank you for your attempt at helping me. For those of us that are not used to this type of forum, patience is always appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your question really related with Reader, or with Digital Editions?

http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_digital_editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be Adobe Reader. I set this up years ago and I've never had a problem till last night.  It said it could not connect to the Adobe server.  When I reinstalled Overdrive and authorized the Adobe Reader, it said I had too many accounts assigned.  I deleted one and it still says that or cannot reach the Adobe server.

Correction:  After researching this, I'm thinking now it is Adobe Digital.  Obviously I'm confused.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  It would be nice if I could just find a darn phone number to contact someone in person, but I guess that is old fashioned and out of vogue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a problem with Digital Editions, that forum is http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_digital_editions

It's not that we like chasing people around; I just have no idea about ADE - it is something completely different from Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why you still need help after your message has been marked as THE correct answer to your initial question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was my first time to ask a question and I don't know how I marked it as correct but, I finally got someone with adobe who had to go into my account to fix it. Thank you for your attempt at helping me. For those of us that are not used to this type of forum, patience is always appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I unmarked it as 'Correct' and moved the topic to the ADE forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines