The only titles I’ve made were in Premiere Pro, is that what you are referring to as Sonic? I’ve used that and never had this issue before, in fact, this is the first time it has ever happened. I burned a version of this project a couple of weeks ago without any problem, now need to burn a beta version of this for a class tomorrow. Do not want to have to rebuild it on a school computer and need to resolve for future projects.
Adobe licensed the guts of Encore from Sonic (later bought by Roxio). Error messages from that Sonic "authorcore" - as well as many other Encore error messages - are often rather cryptic. The message comes from a path of vobulator (vob - Encore must mix together the video and audio streams to create th VOB files of DVD specs) and TitlePlanner. I don't know if that has anything to do with a title. And in any event, a title from Premiere, once it is in Encore, is part of a video stream. Title more likely refers to a DVD "title" (a timeline).
Click the "Discussons" lnk at the bottom of this page, then in the "Ask a Question" box at the top of the page, put "CVOBUPlanner.cpp, line 332." I have not looked at the links, but they may give you some troubleshooting options.