• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player for x64 windows server 2008 r2????

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was running IE 7 and flash was fine.  I upgraded to IE10 (sick of all the 'you're using an unsupported browser' messages).  Flash player update window appears suggesting I need to upgrade my player, telling me that the correct version for my browser and OS will appear automatically.  I upgrade and now have no flash player at all.  Can anyone help?   Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Version 6.1(build 7601:Service Pack 1)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.  I have checked the above threads and the Flash Object is enabled whilst ActiveX filtering is not.  I have read that Adobe do not support Win 2K8 R2 x64 but have also read that as long as your running the 32 bit ver of IE things should work.  Things, however are still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines