• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 8 Video Creator crashes when publishing

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After capturing a video and demonstration using Presenter Video Creator, I am able to edit the video, choose whether I show talking head, demo, or both.  The program seems to record everything as I would expect.  However, when I attempt to publish, it goes to 5% and then gives me this error: "Application encountered an internal error."  It does not matter if I try to publish to my computer, adobe connect, or anything else.  I see so many great possibilities for this product, but if I can't publish, then it is completely useless to me.  Does anyone have a fix for this?

Adobe Presenter Video Creator version: 8.0.1.260, 64-bit

Thanks,

JJ

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please update your video card driver by downloading the latest driver from your laptop/desktop manufacturer site.

If the issue is still not resolved, please email me (vikrakum@adobe.com)  the system and GPU/Video Card specifications by following these steps  :-

• - Click on start button > right click on Computer > click on properties > take screenshot of the system specifications window.
  • - Press (windows key + R) > type dxdiag and hit enter > take the screenshot of the Display tab of the window.

Send me both the screenshots.

Also reply me with the system name and identification number etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try the following :

1. If you are using Presenter 8 standalone, Uninstall Adobe Presenter 8 and Adobe Presenter Assets from the Control Panel - Programs and Features. In case you have Presenter as a part of the eLearning Suite, please uninstall
2. Open the Device Manager, update the Video Drivers. In case you have a video driver other than Intel, please make sure you update it from the vendor website (NVIDIA, AMD, etc.)
3. Also disable any webcam other than the system's built - in webcam
4. Switch to selective start-up mode (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-vista/Run-Selective-Startup-using-System-Configuration), however, please ensure that you do not turn off the services from Adobe. Keep the Sevices from Adobe checked.
5. Restart your system
6. Reinstall Presenter standalone or Presenter from the set-up of the eLearning Suite.
7. Try to create the video again, and publish.

8. If this works fine, you can switch back to the Normal start-up back again (from "msconfig") -restart computer and check the Video Creator again.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am receiving the same message, I do not want to have to uninstall and reinstall as my video subjects have flown in from various locations to film, is there another way around this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello LouiseBea,

In a case where you cannot uninstall and reinstall Presenter, I would request you to try the rest of the steps :

1. Open the Device Manager, update the Video Drivers. In case you have a video driver other than Intel, please make sure you update it from the vendor website (NVIDIA, AMD, etc.)

2. Also disable any webcam other than the system's built - in webcam

3. Switch to selective start-up mode (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-vista/Run-Selective-Startup -using-System-Configuration), however, please ensure that you do not turn off the services from Adobe. Keep the Sevices from Adobe checked.

4. Restart your system

5.Try to create the video again, and publish. 

6. If this works fine, you can switch back to the Normal start-up back again (from "msconfig") -restart computer and check the Video Creator again.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Majority of the Video Creator issue is caused due to graphics outdated driver issues.

Please check your graphics driver version and date by following these steps :

- Press (windows key + R) > type dxdiag and hit enter > go to display tab.

If you have intel driver then please go through this link and check the latest driver for your specific laptop/desktop ->  www.intel.com/support/oems.htm , and click on the software link corresponding to your computer manufacturer.  After that select your system identification name and ID, then follow the instructions to download and install the latest video card driver for your system. If you face any problem for finding the driver for your system,  then email me your system name and identification.

Please confirm, if the issue gets resolved.

Thanks,

Vikram

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikram,

I have re-installed my video card driver but the problem is still the same, I receive the erroe:

Application incurred an internal error.

If the problem persists, please report on product support forums or contact the support team.

As I mentioned before I have stored videos I am waiting to oublish, I do not want to lose these by un-installing presenter and re-installing it as we had people fly in from other countries to record videos. Is there any way around this?

Thank you

Louise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise,

Please mention the date and version of the driver.

Also attach the screenshot of display tab. [ Press (windows key + R) > type dxdiag and hit enter > take the screenshot of the Display tab of the window]

If the latest version provided for your system (at http://www.intel.com/support/oems.htm) is same as which is installed in your system, then you have to manually install the latest driver provided by Intel. [http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx?lang=eng].  If the driver is not getting installed and throwing error, then it’s possible that your laptop manufacturer is not supporting any new driver update. In that case you have to get in touch with the laptop manufacturer customer care support, as the problem is hardware centered.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikram,

I already installed the most up to date version of the driver as you mentioned above ans this has not resolved my problem.

I have also followed the steps Alie_B mentions above, none of which is working.

Thanks

Louise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you tell me the date and version of the graphics card driver that is installed on your system by checking it at the display tab. Also, send me the screenshot of display tab.

This will tell us whether the latest update got installed in your system or not.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikram,

Here is a screenshot of the display tab.

ThankDisplay Tab.jpg.jpegs

Louise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting the internal error during publishing? or is there any other issue with the Video creator.

Can you explain the whole process at which you are getting the internal error?

The latest graphics driver provided by Intel is of version (6.14.10.5437) dated 2/13/2013. 

Did you downloaded and installed the driver by traversing through this link http://www.intel.com/support/oems.htm

Did it throw any error while installing the driver?

Please mention your system name and identification number, i'll check whether your system manufacturer is providing any new updates for your graphics driver.

Also mention the name of the camera you used for recording.

Please make sure you are following the below checklist for recording any new video.

This is a general checklist that should be followed before using Video Creator.

• Are your video card driver is up to date? Please check whether you have the latest driver from the manufacturer’s site.  
  • Are all unnecessary applications closed?
  • Do you have sufficient free space on your hard disk? At least 5 GB is needed, but around 15 GB is recommended.
  • Are your webcam drivers up to date? It is recommended to install the webcam driver from the webcam cd or the webcam company’s site.
  • Are you capturing your video in a well-lit environment? Most webcams perform poorly in bad lighting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikram,

I am able to create the vido alongside a presentation, once I click the button publish, I then select how I want to publish and I am selecting to my computer (although I have tried all selections and they all provide the same error), after 5% of publishing the error appears.

Yes I used the intel link to get the driver from and no there were no errors whilst installing. I am using Windows XP Pro and am using a HD webcam for recording.

I have followed the above checklist and am still having the same problem.

Thanks

Louise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise,

Are you using a laptop/desktop?

Please mention your system manufacturer name, model name and identification number if any. I'll check whether your system manufacturer is providing any new updates for your graphics driver.

Also mention the name/model of the camera you used for recording.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikram,

I am using an HP EliteBook 8460p laptop, I will come back to you about the make of the webcam as it is in a different building.

Thanks

Louise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lousie,

It looks like, HP is not providing any new updated driver for XP installed on HP EliteBook 8460p.

Do you have any other OS like Win7/Win8 installed in your system? or any other system apart from this one.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikram,

No this is a business laptop and we have XP installed only.

Thanks

Louise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise,

The issue is hardware centered, HP is not supporting latest graphics driver updates for XP.

The latest driver provided by Intel is of version 6.14.10.5437.

Your driver version is 6.14.10.5394 which is the last driver version supported by HP for XP.

You can try downloading and installing directly from Intel site through this link -> https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Lapto...

Select Windows XP Professional*  in Operating System column.

It's possible that the system will not allow this update and throw error. 

In that case, there is no other option left to make it work on your XP.

As you have mentioned, that the recorded projects are very important to you, you can send me the projects and I'll send you back the published videos.

But for regular usage, if the latest Intel driver doesn't work, then you may consider changing your system/OS to make it work.

Thanks,

Vikram

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikram,

I will try this step now, if this doesn't work I will find out for future videos if there is a spare laptop I can use with a different OS on it.

That would be a huge help if you could publish for me, how should I send them to you as it is video and presentation?

Thanks again for all your assistance with this

Louiise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise,

In documents folders, there is folder - My Adobe Presenter Video Projects. In this folder all the Video Creator projects are saved.

You can select the folders as per the project name, for which you need the published video.

Create zipped files for all such project folders. Upload zipped file in file hosting sites like www.acrobat.com/sendnow/en/home.html or mediafire.com

Send me the links of zipped files at vikrakum@adobe.com. Don't share the links here.

If you are able to publish projects in some other system, in that case you just need to copy the projects from your system to that system, open it in VC through open projects button and publish it. 

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vikram, in the past you advised me on such matters and have resolved the issue just by updating the video card to a new driver version (published a by Dell a few months later) and purchasing Presenter 10. Everything works perfectly when uploading videos created on our Adobe Connect account except with this larger video (as opposed to the ones maximum 25 minutes long) of about 35 minutes when I get "an internal error occured while uploading to Adobe Connect" after "publishing" and during "uploading", any tip to overcome this issue? is it related to size? If so, is it possible (I don't think so) to cut the video on Adobe Video Express (Presenter 10)? Thank you, --Rudi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources