Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when updating Robohelp 10.0.1

Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got thise message, when I tried to update.  Abobe RoboHelp 10.0.1 Update Instllatation failed.  Error Code U44M1P7.   What do I do now?

Have Windows XP with Abode Technical Communation Suite 4.0.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, cocomick

I am getting this error as well. I am checking with Adobe and will let you know what I find out.

Thanks

John Daigle

Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor

Evergreen, Colorado

www.showmethedemo.com

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

Any update on this issue from Adobe. I have same error Windows 7 64Bit - Robohelp 10.

thanks

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Craig,

Please restart your machine and re-run the patch.

If problem still persists then send us the following log file

1) Goto <%appdata%>\local\Adobe\AAMUpdater\1.0 and send us "aamu.log" and "aamul.log"

2) Goto <root-drive>:\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\  AdobeRoboHelp 10.0.1 (time stamp).gz

Zip above files and send it to msameer@adobe.com

Thanks and Regards,

Mohd Sameer

RH Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mohd

I'm still getting issues will send you the log files privately.

Regards

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The instructions as to what to do are above. I'm not clear on what you expect the forum to be able to do.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the instructions, and the problem persists. I am having to re-install Robohelp 10 in the hope that this will allow me to apply the update in the hope that this will fix the problem (Search function does not work in generated output)  I was originally having.

I posted to let the community know that I am having the same problem, and that it was not just a one-off problem for a single individual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are already three people who had the problem.

1. Same operating system?
  2. Did you apply the patch from the Help menu? If you did,do you have admin rights on the PC?
  3. Have you tried applying the patch from Adobe's download page? Adobe - Support : RoboHelp Support Center : Service Releases
  4. If the above fail, did you email Adobe as above?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you try to re-run the patch ? Please restart your machines once and try to re-run the patch. Make sure before running patch RH10 is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp