• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UNABLE TO INSTALL FLASH PLAYER UPGRADE

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Operating System is Windows 7 64 bit and I am using Internet Exploeer as my web browser. I currently have and use Adobe Flash Player and the system indicates that I should Upgade it to version 11.7.700.169, and when I try to Upgrade ot this version, I will receive the following message: To help protect your security, Internet Exploeer blocked this Program, I then click on allow this program to install, I then get this message: This program cannot be run in DOS mode. What is going on? I am not using DOS and the DOS Program has been discontinued years ago. What do I need to do in ordert to download this upgrade fro Adobe Flash Player? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines