• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there an actual person to TALK to?! I have been trying to install/upgrade Flash for two weeks!

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an actual person to TALK to?!  I have been trying to install/upgrade Flash for two weeks!  It goes to 100% initializing then the box goes blank, and then a Safari window pops open at the Adobe site saying install was unsuccessful.  Have tried over and over, uninstalling completely and restarting my computer, etc. to NO AVAIL.  Have never had any problems upgrading Flash before or any of my CS software and now i'm left with NO VERSION and can't even view my own flash website.  PLEASE HELP.  Is there a phone number I can call?!  Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

lana241224 wrote:

I need a live person to talk to.

You are communicating with live people here.  If you want to actually talk with someone, call customer support, but they will charge you.

Back to your problem: try running this installer http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/mac/install_flash_player_11_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your operating system and version.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS X

Version 10.7.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sunil, do you have any suggestions?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do you have a problem with Flash, or Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player.  I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions and nothing.  I need a live person to talk to.  This website is not helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lana241224 wrote:

I need a live person to talk to.

You are communicating with live people here.  If you want to actually talk with someone, call customer support, but they will charge you.

Back to your problem: try running this installer http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/mac/install_flash_player_11_osx.d...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, ensure that Flash Player is enabled in Safari.

Please check the last question in Mac section of the following guide: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-faq.html#main-pars_text_1

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat Willener, you are a genius.  I don't know what the difference was with the installer you provided, but it worked like a charm!  Thank you so much!!!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines