• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone help me to download digital editions?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can any one help me install digital editions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Can you save the installer to your desktop instead?  If you still continue to face difficulties you can try downloading and installing version 1.7.2 from Can't install Adobe Digital Editions 1.7.2 - http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html.

You may also want to try disabling your anti-virus protection temporarily.  The fact that you are facing this same difficulty in two different web browsers would seem to indicate your security software is likely interfering

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to download it from that site for two days.  For some reason the installer won' download onto my computer.

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

DoctorW312 which operating system are you using?  Also have you tried downloading the software in a different web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows XP.  I have tried to download on Explorer and Chrome.  When I hit "Run" on the installer it cycles through the first evolution but then quits at the beginign of the second.  I can't even run the installer.  I had Digital Editions on this computer for over 3 years but had to reboot and now it won't install the program.

Thank you

Dan Waldschmidt

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you save the installer to your desktop instead?  If you still continue to face difficulties you can try downloading and installing version 1.7.2 from Can't install Adobe Digital Editions 1.7.2 - http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html.

You may also want to try disabling your anti-virus protection temporarily.  The fact that you are facing this same difficulty in two different web browsers would seem to indicate your security software is likely interfering with the installation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You! It finally worked!  You are a genius!  I needed the 1.7.2

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent thank you for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines