• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading flash player for mac os x 10.5.8

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac os x 10.5.8 and need the proper flash player to see videos  please help me as all my efforts have not worked

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please download Flash Player from : http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

In case of issues you could also try using the offline installer from http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/mac/install_flash_player_11_osx.d...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried that and can not find one that i can open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried the other link and it said it is not supported by this archtecture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling the flash player properly and deleting the leftover files from your computer. Please follow the below link to get guidence.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html

After uninstallation , go to this link to install the latest version of Flash player.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=KEWEI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried both of these and it didnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Mac a PPC or Intel? In Finder click the Apple and About This Mac. Post the processor info here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOSX 10.5.8 was the last version of the OS that ran on both PowerPC and Intel Macs. The version of Flash you can use depends on which type of Mac you have.

Either way OSX 10.5.8 is quite old and you can't use the most recent version of Flash so it's no use installing it. You need to identify which version you need and just instal that as the automatic installer can get it wrong, particularly with a PowerPC Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with an Intel processor. I receive the error "unknown required load command 0x80000022" while trying to install the current version.

I have read this is due to the program being compiled in 10.6 or later. Is this correct?

The most recent version I have is 10.3.183.7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moria330 wrote:

I have the same issue with an Intel processor. I receive the error "unknown required load command 0x80000022" while trying to install the current version.

I have read this is due to the program being compiled in 10.6 or later. Is this correct?

The most recent version I have is 10.3.183.7.

From a little research, I've seen that that error occurs when "Intel only" software is attempted to install on a U/B operating system like OS 10.5.

Nearly everywhere I read (Growl, Softonic, Apple) the solution was to upgrade to OS 10.6. For PPC Mac users, that can't be done but for Intel Macs it's only $20 through Apple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines