• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Direct Downloads

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the locations for direct downloads of Flash, Reader and Shockwave so that I can burn to CD/DVD to install on systems that are not regularly connected to the internet?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2013 Apr 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

Thanks for the reply.  In particular for the Shockwave player, I had previously been to the link you listed and each time I select either the Full or Slim Installer for IE/AOL, I am redirected back to the the download and install now (http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/) which does not do me any good.  If I select the option for Netscape, I am prompted to save the file.

Again thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you need to use the Netscape link; this download will install for all browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines