• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Building Dashboard: Error in Test Operation: InvocationTargetException @MichaelChaize

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm following the tutorial for building a dashboard from Michael Chaize: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/build_first_dashboard.html

I've downloaded the sample_dashboard.zip

When I'm in the "Test Operation" tab >> Operation: getAllCompanyTotals(): Objects >> Test, i get the following error message:

InvocationTargetException:There was an error while invoking the operation. Check your operation inputs or server code and try invoking the operation again.

Reason:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1049): Unknown database 'adobe' in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/CompanySalesService.php on line 44

Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/CompanySalesService.php on line 122

Warning: mysqli_prepare() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/CompanySalesService.php on line 82

Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/CompanySalesService.php on line 122

Warning: mysqli_stmt_execute() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_stmt, null given in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/CompanySalesService.php on line 85

Warning: mysqli_stmt_bind_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_stmt, null given in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/CompanySalesService.php on line 90

Warning: mysqli_stmt_fetch() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_stmt, null given in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/CompanySalesService.php on line 92

Warning: mysqli_stmt_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_stmt, null given in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/CompanySalesService.php on line 98

Warning: mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/CompanySalesService.php on line 99

/0/onResultUflex.messaging.messages.AcknowledgeMessagecorrelationIdclientIddestinationmessageIdtimestamptimeToLiveheaders bodyID5F460F6-58C5-4B14-9914-FD7380B1B728I5F06C85F-80FC-0B49-0250-00007CFDE483I0A3E50D9-AAF8-7649-9A45-00004F48D560136703959200

any help will be appreciated thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 27, 2013 Apr 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to either deploy your app to a server or install a local/virtual server to test your app properly.

I can recommend xampp for a local installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines