• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP3s are stopping in flash slide shows of Jpgs

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2013 Apr 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My slide shows of photos of my paintings include Mp3s that are stopping after 2 seconds. The same is happening in scripted MP3 players I have made .I have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled the current version of Adobe flash with the same results on this machine . Something has corrupted the process but I don't what .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2013 Apr 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try if the latest Flash Player beta still exhibits the same problem: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you , Pat. I don't think I have Actuve X anymore . My files are fragmenting and the system is unstable . Going down fast. I am bailing as fast as I can . Went to Microsoft and, like so many other of my programs , the registration)(WGA) is out to lunch. Today I tried to burn some files to save and it took two failures ,reinstalling the Nero ,and the third CD was finally successful after the machine telling me I didn't have a recorder. I have tried to move what I can to a storage drive . I guess I will have to replace the main drive soon as every time I turn it on there is something else .. haha .. pass the cyanide ,please..The shortcuts are also not stable. I am pretty sure that I need Active X to  view the slide shows I have made with Mp3s.I just have to face the music and blow this thing up, start over."Blow it up real Goooood!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boy, I had no idea that I would be invitng spam here . I have resolved several issues with the box but this one looms ominous. The generic "reinstall" is the same robotic response I get from Adobe . One of my membership sites admitted that their flash-scripts- player might be too old for the current Adobe upgrades. I can play Mp3s on the membership but not on the individual pages. Even at the membership, the Mp3s stop when I add them to slides . I would think that this woud be reported more often if it is as universal as this but, then again , ...Anyway , I would post an example but for the previous post that seems like an ad to me as I went to the link which has nothing to do with my subject here. I don't want to be notified of this sort of thing so I am pulling what ever plug there is to pull on this boat and letting it sink .. without any further Email notices at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the spam; it is unfortunately something we have to deal with on a daily basis.

There will be a new Flash Player released this week; hopefully it will fix your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines