• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Real Player says I don't have flash.

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RealPlayer 16.0.0.282 and when trying to do anything a pop up appears stating I don't have flash player installed and I have to go to the adobe website and install it.  I have Flash 11.7.700.169 on my system.  I have a Win 7 64 bit OS, and I use Mozilla Firefox 21.0 this is the only place I can get help because I have the free version of RealPlayer and RealPlayer won't give us support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does RealPlayer use - the ActiveX or plugin?

Can you post a screenshot of that pop-up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what it uses attached is the Pop-Up.Flash not Installed.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The I suggest that you install both from http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2013 Apr 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

I'm not quite sure what you're asking me to do saying "install both from" I did a fresh install of flash:

• Uninstall
  • Delete all Files
  • Reinstall

See this page:  http://forums.adobe.com/message/4041846#4041846.

And the reinstall didn't resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2013 Apr 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows has two Flash Player components: the ActiveX (for Internet Explorer), and the plugin for other browsers like Firefox.

I don't know which one Real Player uses, that's why I asked you to install both.

I see now that my earlier link redirects to the standard download page.  Download and run the offline installers from this page http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines