• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Form sends to 2 different emails address

Apr 28, 2013 Apr 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to put a drop dowm box in my web contact form that if someone selects Office, the form data goes to email address one. If selects reception, data goes to email 2. Is it doable? Seems like BC can only forward emails.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2013 Apr 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC does not forward emails. I do not know what you mean by that.

If you have one of the higher plans when a form is filled in..

1. An Auto responder goes to the person who filled in the form to their email. (Only one person)

2. A workflow notification can be triggered going to the site role specified on the work flow.

If you on a webbasic plan or choose to implement this method:

http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/kb/setting-form-email-using-web.html

What you will need to do is is have the dropdown and some javascript and change the form action to have a different email to send too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 29, 2013 Apr 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam,

Thx so much for your reply. I would love to implement the method you mentioned. I had a try it, but I could not figure out what to put in form action. I tried the one in the example, "/Default.aspx?A=Form&Email="+my email, it went to home page with  "/Default.aspx?A=Form&Email=" in the url, and the style of my home page is a bit strange. But more important, it put everything in the form including CaptchaV2, CaptchaTV2, CaptchaHV2. I dont understand what they are. Can I set what is being send?

I also tried the action that the form automatically generated, "/FormProcessv2.aspx?WebFormID=10254&OID={module_oid}&OTYPE={module_otype}&EID={module_eid}&CID={module_cid}"+"&A=Form&Email="+my email, but the form did not send to my email. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2013 Apr 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to read the link, You not really followed that as its outlined at all there. Do that first, get that working. Then you can look to extend it with javascript to alternate the emails based on that dropdown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines