• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot re-install CFB as plugin on Mac OS 10.8 (need manual uninstall instructions).

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2013 Apr 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed CFB2 (v 2.0.1) several times before, both standalone and as an eclipse plugin (Mac OS 10.8). Was installing on a new MacBookPro (as a plugin to 64-bit eclipse 3.7), but accidetally specified a install folder I didn't want to use. I decided to re-install, but had deleted the install dir first, therefore I deleted the uninstaller. I have tried to remove every folder and file I can think of (even under the /System and /Library folders), rebooted, re-downloaded the installer to ma but I still get the following error message:

Uninstall ColdFusion Builder Plugins: Uninstall ColdFusion Builder Plugins before installing Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 Update 1. ...

What is the installer looking for to determine whether the plugin files are still "installed". I'm stumped. Thanks for your help.

-- Kevin

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the following blog to work around it:

http://blogs.coldfusion.com/post.cfm/unable-to-re-install-coldfusion-builder-2-0-1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that did the trick.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation