• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat X redemande un numéro de série et le refuse (Master Collection 5.5 )

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai changé de disque dur récemment et réinstallé ma suite Adobe Master collection CS5.5, (version Boite, en mise à jour depuis CS4).

Depuis, lorsque je lance  un pdf, Acrobat (et seulement ce logiciel) m'ouvre une popup me proposant

- soit d'inscire un numéo de série pour la Suite MC CS5.5 (chose que j'ai déjà fait à l'installation initiale des DVDs),

- soit d'entammer un essai de 30 jours, (mais c'est idiot car je l'ai acheté, que ce passera t-il au bout de 30 jours...?)

- soit de quitter (c'est aussi idiot car je veux ouvrir un pdf..).

Lorsque j'entre à nouveau mon numéro de série, cette popup considère qu'il est mauvais (!!?)  il ne me reste alors plus que le choix de fermer Acrobat, ou de faire une période d'essai...

ce n'est pas normal. que puis-je faire ?

Pour info:

j'ai déjà tenté une ré-installation complète de la Suite, et j'ai toujours le problème.

configuration : windows 7 pro, 64 bits

IN ENGLISH (just in case...)

Hello, 

I just installed a new C: hard drive on my pc and reinstalled my whole PC.  I have Creative Suite Master Colelction 5.5. (box version, update from cs4)

Since then, when I try to open a pdf file, Acrobat X opens a pop-up window, asking me either to input a serial number for the creative suite master collection cs5.5, or go for a 30 days trial, the third choice is to quit.

First of all, acrobat should'nt prompt this popup, since I entered the serial at the time of installation. Worst part of the story is that it doesn't recognize my serial number. Leaving me with the choice of going for a 30 days trial, or just quit.

Only Acrobat does this,  Photoshop and the other softwares are working just fine.

Any idea ?

FYI. Already tried another installation of the DVDs of the Suite, it doesn't solve the problem at all.

(I run windows 7, x64)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you installed, were you prompted for both the cs4 serial number and cs5.5 serial number?  or, did you install cs4 and cs5.5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was prompted for the cs4 and cs5 serials, I didn't install the CS4 at all this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is very similar, except I'm not using a Mac, I'll try to contact the support directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

post an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, my problem has just been fixed,thanks to the support chat service of Adobe.

I'll describe the solution for you guys, it might be useful to somebody

The solution consists in going under windows START button, at the bootom left,

then Hold Ctrl key and click on Acrobat X.

You are now able to change a language for Acrobat.

I just had to chose  the language to be the same as my Computer wich is french. et Voilà !

problem solved.

PS.  thank you @ Kglad for your feedbacks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's great.  and, you're welcome (and, thank you for posting that solution).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines