• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

had it successfully installed last week, now it is gone and cannt reinstall

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent several hours troubleshooting and enabling my computer to install the new flash last week and have been using it, now, all of a sudden, it is gone and I cannot get it to reinstall. so frustrated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is all of the info that I can give you: I have windows 7 internet explorer7 , windows 64 bit,, trying to install adobe flash player 11, have google chrome installed,when I try to install flash 11, message comes up that says it did not install successfully, says newer version already installed. I can go play my games on facebook and it works, then if I walk away and return even 30 minutes later, the games will not run because it says that I do not have the latest version of flash player. I am just going in circles, accomplishing nothing.. My computer shows that adobe flash 11 is installed, I have done all of the troubleshooting steps, yet, still no workable flash player.

-

Pat Willener <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Pat Willener created the discussion

"Re: had it successfully installed last week, now it is gone and cannt reinstall"

To view the discussion, visit: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5281680#5281680

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the details; try a clean install as described in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines