• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbered List

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2007 Jan 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I have seen the solution to this before, but I can't put my hands on it right now. Sorry for the duplication.

I have a style in RH6 called Numbered which is my numbered list. My Numbered font is 10 pt and the numbers and text look the same in the RH editor, but when I publish the WebHelp, the numbers are a larger font than is the rest of the text. It seems to me that it is just a setting someplace, but I can't recall where...I am getting back into RH now that 6 has been released, so I am a bit rusty.

Thanks,
Brenda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2007 Feb 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brenda,

If it's the same in RH6 as it was in X5, you need to go into Format | Styles and select the style Background + Text (BODY). Change that to the same style as the text in your numbered list and that should solve the problem.

Of course, if it's all changed in RH6, someone else will have to offer a solution.

Anne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2007 Feb 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Anne. I tried it and it works the same way in RH6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp