• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Firefox and flash not working

New Here ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Flash 10.3 on my computer because Firefox says the 11.7 version doesn't work on Firefox. Well, niether does this version! O'm trying to play Farmville 2 on Facebook and haven't been able to play in weeks. There must be a solution to this problem. Please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7 and the latest Firefox version, all my systems are up to date including java.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does Firefox tell you that 11.7 doesn't work?  And what exactly does "not work" mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2013 May 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/adobe-flash-plugin-has-crashed

Go here  I now have 11.3 loaded and it still doesn't work. There are a lot of Facebook players who ar no longer playing games because of this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines