• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling the suite

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2013 May 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently reinstalled my OS (Windows 7) and I have the creative suite and now they're not installed like I used to have them. I can navigate my way to the file of the program of my choosing and launch the program from there nut hopw can I reinstall the adobe suite while I have all of the neccassary files at hand?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add shortcuts to your desktop, if that's what you had before and what you want now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could do that but if I want to search an adobe program on my computer nothing comes up, they arn't actually installed, they just work out of the file that they're in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what url did you use to download the files you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Adobe Download Manager to download the entire suite

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attach a screenshot showing what you downloaded (and its path) and a screenshot showing what you click (and its path) when you start one of the cs programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot 1.jpgFirst image is what I do to open an program, the path at the top and what I click on to launch the program.

What I used to do is search what ever program I want and click on the program that came up.

Screen shot 2.jpgJust pay your attention to the CS6 programs, also instead of Program files, there is also CS6 programs in Programs Files (86x)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those are installed programs.

click your start button and, in your search field, type photoshop.  take a screenshot of that and attach it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were only installed on my old install of windows 7, now that I've reinstalled windows I dragged all the the adobe files and folders over so I wouldn't have to download and install them over again since I already have all of these neccassary files and folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you have any future problems with programs (adobe or not) you failed to install correctly make sure you indicate that you "..dragged all the the adobe files and folders over so I wouldn't have to download and install them over again".

and, if your only problem (so far) is that your search field doesn't find those dragged programs, you are very lucky.  you'll almost certainly have more problems in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines