• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash installation problem

New Here ,
May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a message to close wsenrichment when I try to install Flash player and don't know what that is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2013 May 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just give me an answer to my problem.  If you have time to send this message, surely you can do that.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I give you an answer if you don't provide any details.

P.S. this is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data (by sending the entire forum notification message with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The details were posted on the site. They are the following:Pat, I mistakenly deleted Flash Player. Several times I have tried to re-install the latest version. Each time the installation has been interupted with the message to close the program ws

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you even read my post?  The least I need to know is your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only read your email.  don't even know where your post is located.  Windows Vista Home Premium Garbage Operating System.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How to close Internet Explorer and other programs running on Windows?

P.S. this is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines