• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 1.5 can't activate

New Here ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Owners of Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 can not activate their product due to the activation server shutdown.

Am I correct in assuming that since there is no Premiere Pro 1.5 download available, the solution for 1.5 owners is that that they download and use Premiere Pro 2.0?

Thanks

Franks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Frank this topic has been discussed at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195856.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I correct in assuming that since there is no Premiere Pro 1.5 download available, the solution for 1.5 owners is that that they download and use Premiere Pro 2.0?

Yupp.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mylenium, though so. Can I get a staff  comment to verify that. So I can pass that info on to a client?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frank this topic has been discussed at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195856.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

I can't find anything about Version 1.5 at link you gave it only mentions ver 7. But thanks for verifying the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frank the portion which is most relevant to you is as follows:

If the software title you have purchased is affected by the activation server being shut down, but is not available for download in the previously referenced pages, then please contact our support team at http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.htmlPlease be aware our support team will not be able to provide assistance for downloading or installing the Creative Suite 2 software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chat has a history of given me very wrong info from what seems to be 3rd world newbees .

So unless the chat connnects to someone in the USA who is as knowledgeable as you are on this exact subject. I would prefer to ask you Jeff whenever possible.

Thanks

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines