• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot install flash player

New Here ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7  IE 10  Have read all the forms for past week and followed all instructions and still does not download. Am not sure about closing IE. Was told to go to task mgr and close IE but question is at what point do I close IE in task manager and seems there are several IE's  listed there and when I try to close one another appears so I get nowhere I get to the download point where it tells me to close IE but no farther  HELP !!!  I find it is easier to download Photoshop and or Windows that Flash Player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See How to close Internet Explorer and other programs running on Windows?

Make sure you close iexplore.exe and not explorer.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But now I see you have already received the same advice twice in the Flash Player forum; what is it that you don't get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines