• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH9 and Framesets not displaying properly in IE8

New Here ,
May 08, 2013 May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just a few framsets built in RH9. They are designed to create a 3-panel view for my end-user. TOC is first panel on the right, then a base procedure, then a 3rd panel should appear when certain links are clicked within the base procedure. It has always worked fine, and I didnt do anything to them, but now the 3rd panel will not open and when I click a link that should open that third panel, it opens as Page Default. The hyperlink properties show it is supposed to display as the Third frame. Any idea why this would happen when I havent altered anything?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with some more information? For example if things were working OK, it is likely that something has changed to stop it working. Was it previously working in RH9? Is it only happening in one project? Is it only happening on certain links or all of them? Is it just IE8 with the issue or does IE9 or other browsers also have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2013 May 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was previously working in RH9. It is only happening in one project. I have a prior version of the same set of files in which the frameset is working. All settings and hyperlinks look exactly the same.  Unfortunately, I cant switch browsers or versions because it is a company computer. All associates have the same IE version that I do and we cannot change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp