• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question

New Here ,
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Digital Editions to borrow ePUB books from my local library but would like to read them on a tablet I've just bought which  has the Aldiko ereader app preloaded. I can download the books to my computer without any difficulty but when I try to copy them to my tablet I get an error message saying that I do not have permission to copy the book. I thought that as long as I had an Adobe ID i was permitted to use the books on any device I had. I posed the question to Adobe and they suggested that I use the forum so any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks

lecol123

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Check if you have authorized Aldiko ereader app  with your same Adobe ID (email address) which you have used to borrow ebooks from Library and authorized your Adobe Digital Editions on your computer.

Regards,

Yuvraj.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines