• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with installation of Flash Player

New Here ,
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pc is running windows 7 pro. I get a message saying that i need to install the latest version of Flash Player.  I run the download program, and it says that Flash Player has installed successfully.  When I go back and try to play anything that requires Flash Player, I get the same message saying that i need to install the latest version.  I have done that at least a dozen times in the last few weeks, always with the same result.  Very frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to make sure whether the Flash Player has been installed successfully, open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button --> Control Panel --> Programs --> Programs and Features.

Let me know whether the Flash Player Plugin is present in the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines