• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The trial of presenter doesn't seem to be installing

New Here ,
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies in advance for length, but I thought more detail would be best when asking for help.

Hi.  I am trying to install a trial of Presenter.  I have Office 2010 and am on an HP with i5 Processor.  Windows is 64 bit version.   I close everything except this window. I click on install now and I first get a box asking where to extract some files too.  I select a folder and extract them.  Then it says Initializing installer. then I get a screen where I select "Install a trial".  I accept the agreement. I click Adobe Presenter 8.1 (64 bit) and also the Adobe assets under it and click on install (Folder is C:\Program Files\Adobe).  I click install and allow the program to make changes to my system.  All this time the black box with orange "Install Now" button is still open on my screen). It seems ot be slow towards the end of the install, but maybe that's me being impatient.  I then get an Install complete box so I click close.

I then open PowerPoint 2010.  Go to File Options, Add-ins.  Cannot see Presenter anywhere.  I saw on another site that I should (under Comm Add in) , click Add and find the MenuLauncher.dll file.  I found this under Program Files\Adober\Adober Presenter 8.1.  I click to add and I get an error:

"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 8.1 x64\MenuLauncher.dll is not a valid Office Add in.HELP!  Am I missing a step or doing something wrong?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Hi,

Can you check the version (32bit / 64bit) of PwerPoint 2010 you are using?

Adobe Presenter version (32/64bit) to be installed depends on the version of PowerPoint.

Pleasefollow these steps to find if your PowerPoint is 32bit/64bit.

- Open powerPoint and go to "File" > "Help" and look at the version number in the right hand side.

If it is 32bit, please download Presenter 32bit version and install. It should install successfully.

If this does not wok, please let us know and we will work with you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you check the version (32bit / 64bit) of PwerPoint 2010 you are using?

Adobe Presenter version (32/64bit) to be installed depends on the version of PowerPoint.

Pleasefollow these steps to find if your PowerPoint is 32bit/64bit.

- Open powerPoint and go to "File" > "Help" and look at the version number in the right hand side.

If it is 32bit, please download Presenter 32bit version and install. It should install successfully.

If this does not wok, please let us know and we will work with you to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Mukul

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant - Thanks Mukul.  Now have presenter.  Looks slightly different to the one at work (they have a slightly older version) but am now ready to rock and roll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great!

You can post your queries, feedback on Presenter in the forums and we will help you further if needed.

Regards,

Mukul

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources