• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't download/install Adobe Flash Player update version 11.7.700.169.

New Here ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several times to download and install Adobe Flash Player update version 11.7.700.169 without success. My OS is Windows XP with SP3 and my web browser is Internet Explorer. My current Adobe Flash Player version is 11.6.602.180. In the Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player IE window I unchecked the checkbox "Yes, install Chrome as my default browser and Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer - optional"  and clicked [UpdateNow]. Then I followed the installation instuctions. When I tried to run the installer I got an Internet Explorer Script Error dialog box.

Internet Explorer Script Error dialog box.JPG

I then clicked yes on the Scrippt Error dialog box and it closed. The new version did not install. I still have the old version.

What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download and run the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... (under the heading Progress bar hangs...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines