• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 8 activation

New Here ,
May 11, 2013 May 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter 8 (32 bit) has been successfully installed and shows on the PowerPoint ribbon. However the red file tab above the recors icon is missing. If I click on the Windows button there is a tab calles "adobe presenter UnPackage" If I click on this a window opens up and asks me to enter aPackage location and an output location. What should I pit in these? I am using Windows 7 and PowerPoint 2007

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 11, 2013 May 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Red File tab is a Powerpoint feature and not Presenter feature. The look and feel of Powerpoint has changed in different Powerpoint versions 2007/2010/2013. You might have been comparing Powerpoint 2007 menu, with Powerpoint 2010/2013.

Presenter's almost all features are contained in the Presenter tab, few features like Unpackage button can be found on other tabs too. In Presenter tab, there is a package button which packs your project files, including pptx file and all media file in a single file. Unpackage button is used to unpack the package and open pptx file.

If you want to activate your serial key,  create a pptx file, save it, goto help > activate and enter your serial key.

You can use the Presenter Trial version for 30 days.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources