• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player assistance required (urgent)

May 12, 2013 May 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am a regular player on WGT,and have a brand new computer ,windows 7  4 gb memory ,i cant get adobe flasf player to support this game properly,i have version 169 which operates badly with pepper 179 ,i disabled pepper 179 and 169 works a little better but still not good enough to support this game. i do not have any other windows open whilst playing this game,,can any one assist please,im desperate.        regards    rick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not really provide any information how Flash Player does "not support properly" your game.

Does it work better if you disable Hardware Acceleration?  If so, updating your graphics drivers may help: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI PAT, THIS IS A NEW COMPUTER 3 DAYS AGO ,SO EVERY THING IN IT ARE ALL LATEST TECH. FOR WINDOWS 7.IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE WGT. VIRTUAL GOLF GAME ONLINE IT IS VERY DIFFICULT IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY WITH OUT THE SUPPORT OF THE FLASH PLAYER,THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY GAME AT THE MOMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY... REGARDS RICK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not post in all-caps; it is almost impossible to read!

You really need to describe what exactly is not working properly.

Did you update your graphics drivers?  Even though your computer may be new, Windows 7 is already several years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i think you will find the graphic drivers along with everything else are being updated automatically,along with adobe flash player,as soon as we get a good version of flash player and get settled in with it especially on chrome its udated to a new version installed automatically and more times than not that version doesnt support the golf game.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines