• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to maximize the presentation window?

Jan 31, 2007 Jan 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
The minimum screen resolution my users have is 1024 x 768, so my presentations has to fit inside this area. So the height of the area is 768. I have to take away the height of the start-button bar of 35 pixels and the top bar heading of 30 pixels. The height of the presentation toolbar (stop, start, etc) seems to be 35 pixels. That should give me a max height of 668 pixels.

I then record the presentation is my custom mode of 1024 x 668. But when running the standalone exe file, it seems like the whole window is to far down the screen. There is an area on the top of the screen where the presentation doesn’t use and the presentation toolbar is cut off at the lover part. How can I make the presentation window show higher up on the screen? Like start top left corner or top right corner?

You can see a picture of my screen at this location:
http://www.embla.no/nedlasting/dont-see-all.gif

Best regards
Stein Inge Haaland
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2007 Jan 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stein Inge Haaland

Perhaps try using the Full Screen option? Otherwise, I believe the player simply opens in an arbitrary area of the screen.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 05, 2007 Feb 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback Rick, very good of you.

But that is not really good of the software. So it seems that I can't use it if I'm not sure that it will display properly on the cutomer screen. I can see that it could generate to much support from custumers that only see part of the presentation toolbar.

Is there anyone from Adobe that can confirm what Rick is saying here?

best regards
Stein Inge Haaland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stein

Sorry, but I'll be surprised if anyone from Adobe pops in to confirm or deny what I said. The thing is, Adobe staff don't normally hang out here. Once in a while we will see them, but that's usually for a month or two after a new version of a product has been released.

If you really want Adobe to know you would like to see a change in the behavior of the standalone .EXE output, you may tell them via the link below:
Click here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks again Rick. A bug report has been issued.

Best regards
Stein Inge Haaland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources