• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlapping issue with the sidebar FlashHelp RH7 effecting only Asian languages?

New Here ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once we build using RH7, the sidebar in this FlashHelp shows overlapping in the Glossary Tab View.

This is only an issue after clicking on the Glossary Tab with Asian languages (Japanese and Chinese) and will fix itself if we resize the browser window OR click on the scroll bar.

Below is an image showing the Terms and Definitions in the sidebar, as highlighted in Yellow (The Terms) there is overlapping in the Green (Definition).

HIT.jpg

RDP is a Term, but can be seen in the Definition area.

Would anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

We tried with RH8 and the same issue happens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

What version of Flash Player are you using? Perhaps you need to upgrade the Flash Player/Plug In used by the browser.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2013 May 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Actually I have the latest version installed on IE and Firefox.

The version installed is 11,7,700,202

I have tried this in different browsers, on different computers with different OSes (all with the same Flash version)

The issue remains the same. I would think that this is not an issue with the files as the other languages work perfectly? But since we have the latest version of Flash I would be unsure whether this is a bug in Flash, or a bug generated during compilation of this FlashHelp since it is only affecting Asian languages.

Thanks for the idea though, as of now this issue is unresolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a test - since you are posting in the WebHelp forum - try creating WebHelp and see if it's busted in the same way that your FlashHelp is. If it is, then you know the issue lies with RH, if it's not, then the problem is a FlashHelp-only one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue happen only in FlashHelp. I tested to build as a Webhelp and it look good. Any suggestion regarding the issue in FlashHelp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, nope - not many people are using FlashHelp these days - you might try over in the FlashHelp forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp