• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz response displays black box

New Here ,
May 15, 2013 May 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have entered custom reponses for correct and incorrect quiz responses.  When previewing the quiz page and selecting a multiple choice response, only a black box appears (for any answer selected).  In edit mode, the box and text displays correctly.  Why is the text not being displayed in the response box?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Hello,

We are still checking the issue.

We found that as a workaround you can modify the feedback color of the message box and then publish the content.

You can view this video to check how to use the workaround to solve the issue for now.

We will get back to you once we have more information of the issue.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

can you please send us the presentation. you can package it using the 'packager' option and send it across to us at work e-mail address mvlele@adobe com

we will check it and provide more information

Regards.

Mukul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presentation is company sensitive.  Any way you can have me check settings?  BTW... I'm using Adobe Presenter 8.  I appreciate your help with this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have received your sample presentation.

I am checking the issue and will update you on the same in a day's time.

regards,

mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are still checking the issue.

We found that as a workaround you can modify the feedback color of the message box and then publish the content.

You can view this video to check how to use the workaround to solve the issue for now.

We will get back to you once we have more information of the issue.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for all your help!  Your support has been wonderful!!!  Yes, the workaround did the job.  I can now view the text in the message boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources