• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP

New Here ,
May 15, 2013 May 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is a Mac OS X version 10.5.8, processor 1.8 GHz PowerPC G5. Everytime I click on 'get adobe flash player', it takes me straight to 'install a different version of Adobe flash player'. There are 2 options in the pop up box 'select an operating system' which are Mac OS X 10.6-10.8 and Mac OS X 10.4-10.5. When I download Mac OS X 10.6-10.8, it says it cant be installed because its not supported on this architicture and when I download the other one it says 'cant be installed . Devices with PowerPc processors are no longer supported. Click below to download the last version of flash player for PowerPC. I do that and it just takes me back to the beginning. Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Support

You can download Adobe Flash Player 10.1.102.64 from Flash Player Archive (http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html)

Name of file you need to install : "flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg"

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded flash player 10.1.102.64 from flash player archive then opened the file flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg to install and halfway through the installation it said "this installation failed". This is the closest I have come to installing a flash player so I have hope that you can help me again please.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data (by sending the forum notification with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please try installing Flash Player from "root" account of your MAC

If needs use the Flash Player uninstaller for MAC as well (http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html)

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I install flash player from root account of my MAC?

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines