• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Administrator issues during installation

New Here ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About ready to pull my hair out.  I am trying to install Adobe to latest version.  Everything goes well untill the actual installation process.  I have no problem downloading the product.  I am running Windows 7 on a new laptop.  I get an error that reads that I don't have administration 'permissions' to install Adobe.  I go to Control Panel and see 'user accounts and family safety'.  I am listed as the 'password protected administrator'.  Can't for the life of me figure out why I cannot install Adobe - perhaps there are others in this forum who have had the same issue and can help me find a solution.

Appreciate any and all replies.  Not much hair left.

Rich

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the following: download the offline installers from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... and save them to disk, then close all browser windows, right-click on each of the installers and select Run as Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines