• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash builder 4.7 upgrade issue from Flash builder 4.5 (key is not valid)

Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We (Company) are buying Adobe products more than 6-7 years now. We bought the Flash builder premium 4.5 and Flash builder premium 4.5 for PHP volume licence. Now flash builder 4.7 should be complementary upgrade for us. But when we are using Flash builder 4.7 trial version and adding serial number (Flash builder 4.5 serial number), it's just not working and showing a error "key is not valid".

I chat with Adobe customer care 4 different people, they end up saying that let us transfer you to volume licence department and then chat ended. No more chat messages, I checked more than one hour and still no message.

Then I called they, it took 15 mins to connect with customer care. I picked the "upgrade" option from phone menu and then connected with a guy. After listening complete case he forwarded my call to Volume licence executive and the volume licence executive transferred it to some other guy and the other guy redirect it to some specialized person. So total 4 guys. The last guy (specialized) name was Rohit.

This guy Rohit asked me, did I buy a customer support programme (some product about $2.nn.00 )? I said no, we bought volume licenses for Flash builder premium 4.5 ( about $4000.00 shit). He said, sorry sir I can not help you in this, but I can provide you an e-mail address and you can report your concern there. I already passed my 1.5 hour in this conversation. I said okie. He gave me a case number and told me that he will send a email mentioning that email address as per my request I disconnect the phone.

I never get that email address.

Can some one suggest me what to do next. My case number is : 209-788-274.

My email is: amitabharya23@live.com

Thanks,

Amitabh Arya

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

@Amitabh : It's my understanding that the volume licensing team has reached out and helped resolve the issue here, but please let me know if you have any remaining issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and i have send request complementary upgrade (Adobe® Flash® Builder® 4.7 Complimentary Upgrade), and only received a Acrobat change licensed...

I´m working with 4.7 Beta the last mounths, and now all the days have to see "please enter your license". So one problem that you can jump with money (if you have that money..), isn´t a problem. Like a i have license from flex 3, upgrade to flex 4, and upgrade to flex 4.5, i´m going to take de upgrade from 4 standard to 4.7 standard (47,97 euros), and not waste my time and money on calls. So yes, I'll see adobe with another eyes...

Best regards,

José Ramón León

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Amitabh : It's my understanding that the volume licensing team has reached out and helped resolve the issue here, but please let me know if you have any remaining issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem.  I have filled out the complimentary upgrade form multiple times and each time I receive the message that someone will contact me within 48 hours.  I have 5 FB 4.5 serial numbers I am attempting to upgrade to 4.7, but so far I haven't been successful.

I submitted the 5 serial number upgrade requests again this morning and I am hoping you will be able help me with this.  I have friends that it worked for right away so I know the forms aren't always lost or ignored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends!

if you read my last post, i bought upgrade from 4, having too 4.5. The surprise was when i logged at Adobe.com, My adobe -> My products, and there are my new serial number, and another 😉

So open URL:

www.adobe.com

My adobe -> My products

And there is your Serial Number 😉

I think to that had been more serious a simple e-mail saying this, but if you are a programmer, you know so beautiful our life is XDXD

GoodAs3!

Best regards,

Jose Ramon Leon Somovilla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, similar problem there,

I've downloaded the demo version of flashbuilder 4.7 and have requested for a serial number via the form (i allready own FB 4.5 so it's free... great).

I've installed FB 4.7 and each time i give my serial number, the form is telling me that the serial is valid but that ther is no products for it on my computer.... really strange.

Any way the form is asking me to choose the product for the serial, but there is no FB 4.7 on the list... I'm stuck

Anyone can help ?

thanx !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pitrack,

I haven't had to do this for a while, but I recall a dropdown box on the form where you enter the 4.7 serial number.  You were given an upgrade serial number so you need to specify what product you are upgrading from. Try installing again and look for that dropdown box.  I don't think it was obvious if you didn't know to look for it.

Jayson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jayson !

Thanks for your answer. I'll try it this evening ! I hope it will work !

Thanks again !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no luck !

I choose FB 4.5 premium from the dropdown list but now it says that the given serial number does not match to an eligible product...

In fact i tried all possible choices and... none worked...

My flash builder 4.5 premium is part of Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium... is this the cause of the problem ?

What am I suppose to do ?

thnaks for any help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines