Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe Flash 11activeX

May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Flash 11 installed on my computer. I downloaded some free software for a PC tune up which I subsequently did not want and uninstalled. This appears to be when Adobe Flash ceased to work properly. I have uninstalled Flash 11 and downloaded it again direct from the Adobe web-site. There is no change. I am now unable to listen to any short exerts of music from Amazon or from BBC IPlayer. Strange as it may seem I am able to view some video clips in You Tube but there are others I cannot open. I am now totally puzzled and fed up. I use Windows Vista. My browser is Internet Explorer and I have a 32-bit Operating System. CAN ANYONE OFFER ANY HELP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Pat. All I had to do was to disable ‘ ActiveX Filtering from the prompts in discussion thread 867968 and everything is now OK. Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines