• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe officially support running Photoshop on VMware?

New Here ,
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to convert from discrete servers running Photoshop for an image resizing function to a VMware/blade server environment.

Does Adobe officially support running Photoshop on VMware?

Also, what versions of ESX are currently tested and supported?

I understand there may be some special configs needed to get the licenses to work....what are they?

Also, if certain versions of Photoshop are supported and others are not supported under VMware, I need to know that as well.

How do you get to a product manager at Adobe?....For Gods sake, they have a customer service blockade to get to a person who knows this stuff.

Thanks,

Cody

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not supported in any way and that settles that.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I guess Adobe will just keep blinders on and let the rest of the technical world pass them by?

Now I remember why I hate dealing with Adobe.

Cody

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CodyClaxton please see Technical support boundaries for virtualized or server-based environments - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/technical-support-boundaries-virtualized-or.html for additional details regarding support which is available for virtual machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines