• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I lock the quiz results slide location in the presentation and then start a separate quiz later

May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 6 user - I want to lock the quiz slide in a certain place in the presentation. I needed to get a total accumulation of weighted answers to give them results. However I want to place a matching slide later in the presentation but when I insert the slide it puts the quiz results slide in after and removes it from the previous location. This is just one example. I also want to do a fill in question after that and it moves the slide again.

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We can have only one quiz in a Project. That is why the quiz results slide moves to the end

You can show the results of the quiz or a  Quiz results Slide after few questions, but will have to create that score slide yourself, using Quiz variables.

So you can create your quiz results slides, insert it anywhere in the Project and hide the Default Quz results slide.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help you realizing Varun's answer, have a look at my blog post:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/intermediate-score-slides

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lilybiri,

Do you happen to have a little simplier explanation? I am a newer user and while I understand some of the information, I don't know how to accomplish it. I guess what I am trying to say is, it is as clear as mud for me. Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you for the information that you have provided for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, think I will just stop blogging.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't do that.

Susan Wright (Equilady)

Remember, the mighty oak was just a nut that held its ground.

http://www.equilady.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't I enjoy your posts. They are most helpful. I think this is an advanced task and I need dummy steps. I have only been working in Captivate about a month with no support. The only training I am receiving is what you guys post on here, youtube, and documents that I find. Don't take my comment personally. If I had received training on Captivate it might have made complete sense to me. Sorry didn't mean to offend you.

Sincerely,

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources