• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP PLEASE

New Here ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While installing flash player, the box comes up that says "Please quit the following programs to continue" but there are no programs listed underneath. I've tried quitting all my web browsers , including firefox, during the download, but the same thing happens each time. I really need to download this version asap as it's for one of my classes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

I had the same problem. I just rebooted and the problem seemed to solve itself. Hopefully this simple solution works for you as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system?

Can you post a screenshot of that pop-up message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobepic.png

and I am using Mac OS X version 10.7.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshot; that is one stupid message!

I hope someone from the Adobe team can look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I don't know what to do. And every time I click retry, the same message appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try to open the Activity Monitor and see if there is anything in there that looks like a program with no name?

Anyway, I have alerted the Adobe team to have a look at your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I just rebooted and the problem seemed to solve itself. Hopefully this simple solution works for you as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also recommend rebooting.  I've seen issues where this dialog can also ask to close Safari even though it is actually closed.  Rebooting usually does the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah thank you, I did that at first and the same message came up, but now it seems to be working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines