• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.7 Launch Configuration Issue

New Here ,
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Flash builder 4.7 64 bit I have a project that has 5 or 6 different debug/run configurations.

For instance I have 2 Google Android Configurations that run in the simulator - one is for a Galaxy Tab and one for a Fascinate.

However - when I set the device for the Fascinate configuration to Fascinate - it also changes the device on the Galaxy Tab configuration to the same device.

Is this a bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to give this a bump.   I am having the same issue.  This was not a problem in flash builder 4.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this issue. It certainly did not happen in 4.6. I even tried to manually edit the .lauch files in workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core/.lauches and it still wouldn't recognize the changes. I do not want to have to manually change which device I am testing on every time I need to switch between phones and tablets. I have had to go back to 4.6 because of this issue. Please fix ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It definitely is a bug and Adobe really needs to get on fixing it. There is a way to work around it, though, which will at least make it so that the bug can be lived with. I posted the answer in response to another thread in the forum. It can be found at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1226494. Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines