Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying Flash Player Notice

New Here ,
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom this may concern:

1.   Everytime I turn on my Laptop, at the bottom of the screen is a:  Blocked Notice that says, ''this web page wants to install the Flash Player"!    It gives me a choice of:  1.  Allow for this site.  2.  Allow for all websites.  I click the X icon, to close it, because since when I installed the FLASH PLAYER, about 3 weeks ago, I experienced all kinds of MALFUNCTIONS on my computer.  I then UNINSTALLED it, and since then I get this ANNOYING Box at the bottom of every page.

2.  Then when after I enter some words into the Search Box, I am directed to a page that is to me, BLOCKING all of my searches!  It looks like a Search page:  it has abbreviations of different sites like:    EBAY   AMAZON and a few others.

3.  When making a search on my homepage of Yahoo, I notice On the top where my Browser is:  there is a small box that says:  NEW TAB!!!   I click on the X, to close it, then I get the page that I want. 

Is there anyway of disabling this ANNOYING BOTTOM SCREEN  TAB and ANNOYING BOX????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines