Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboSource Control 3? Who's using this?

Feb 06, 2007 Feb 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been dealing with the RoboSource Control tech at Adobe and she cannot solve my problem. I'm trying to simply install RSC 3 on a Server 2003 (small business) and I cannot install the server components. It is throwing up an error before it completes: "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."
I bought the software as a download - I also ordered the backup disc, I have tried both sources. I also downloaded and tried the trial version to no avail.
This lead me to believe it was problems on my end - so I tried to install it on a brand new windows XP machine - same problem. Tried on a Server 2000 machine - same problem. So here I sit without version control and in desperate need.
The client installs fine, just an issue with the server portion.
Just thought I'd write to see if anyone else is having a problem installing RoboSource Control 3 or if anyone is even using it.

Thanks
Ryan
rhudson@progressivedyn.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Ryan,

Can you email me your case number so I can see if this has been escalated? shtracy@adobe.com

Does this document help?

http://www.adobe.com/go/kb400373

Thanks

Shane
Adobe Tech Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Shane, I sent you an email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp