Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu driven application vs mouse

Feb 05, 2007 Feb 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is any one else using this application for a menu based software application? I just want to make sure Captivate 2 will work using this type of application.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you define the term "menu based software"?

Not being rude, just want to make sure I know what you are talking about.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of pointing and clicking with a mouse. You must choose an option from a menu (Ex. 1 and enter), and then enter a name or portion of a name and enter to find a person's name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not quite sure what you mean by Ex. 1 and Enter. Is this like POS software that department stores use ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2007 Feb 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used captivate to capture everything from old green screen applications that only work with keyboard input to full blown drag and drop menus. I have found that it *works* for pretty much all extremes.

The less sophisitcated the interface, I have found, means more reliance on teh Print Screen key to manually capture what I need to demonstrate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2007 Feb 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you, I think that's the answer to my question. I need to use the print screen more. I am very new at this. What is the best approach for learning how to use this application. I have ordered the Essentials of Captivate 2, and signed up for the eseminar on the 8th. Just looking for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources