• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2: Get rid of Progress bar, Play button, etc..

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2007 Feb 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I am using Captivate 2 and this is my first project i'm working on. I am trying to find a way to leave off the progress bar after i've published the project in SWF format. I started the project as an "Image Project" and then inserted my image and built my project on top and when i go to publish the progress bar (with the play, pause, rewind, forward, closed captioning) is showing. I do not want that.

In Captivate 1 it does give you the option to not display that when you're using the "Image Project". Has this option been removed in Captivate 2? Any help would be greatly apprciated.

Dre
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dre and welcome to our community

Try clicking Project > Skin... and DE-selecting the "Show playback control" check box. While you are there, you may as well click the Borders tab and DE-select the "Show borders" check box. This will force the movie into a single .SWF. Otherwise, you will end up with two .SWFs.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello Captiv8r!

Thanks for the reply and info. I had just discovered it right after you posted your reply. It was in the "Skins Editor" area, a place i would have never thought of looking. I just saw "Skins" and figured i would give it a try and saw the "Playback Controls".

Thanks for your help and info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources