• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Adobe ID

New Here ,
May 21, 2013 May 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!I have created two Adobe ID and now I have problems with the authorization of my asus pad for reading ebooks with DRM. I authorized my tablet with both the ID‘s, but when I tried to download the ebooks I have buyed I can‘t read them because my tablet isn‘t authorized. How is it possible?

Thank you.

Alessandra,Italy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<<Moving to Digital Editions>>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't aware that you could use two IDs on one device; though I don't see any logical reason why not (but then, ADEPT's implementation isn't very logical).

It might depend on the app you are running on the tablet.

Is it possible that when you authorized with the second ID, it removed authorization for the first ID; and that is this first ID the books are tied to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank your help. I tried to open the book with other apps, like kindle and aldiko, but the result was the same: the tablet is not authorized. I think I will contact the Asus Service for a check up of my device...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines